Hello! My name is Yuliya Golubtsova, I am a wedding, family and portrait photographer. I am glad to welcome you on my website!
I am a professional photographer and artist. I was born and grew up in Donetsk, Ukraine. Now I live in one of the most beautiful towns in Turkey, Marmaris. I came to photography through painting, since I am a graduate of the Donetsk Art School (graphic design and advertising) in 2007.
In 2008 I graduated from the Kiev National University of Culture and Arts, Specialization: fashion industry, fashion design.
2009 — training course in photostudio «FL@SH» from photographer E.Ermishin.
2009 Cooperation with modeling agencies KOLTSO produsers group, EGO Models, LILY Model Managment.
2010 — Teacher of photoart in modeling agency KOLTSO.
In 2010 I founded my photo studio in Donetsk STUDIO Y.
2011-2015 Fashion & Beauty photographer in the magazine SUGAR.
2012 -2015 Fashion editor and designer of the magazine SUGAR.
I’ve lived in Marmaris since 2014. I shoot elegant and emotional photos for beautiful, loving, real people. Since 2015 I’ve been engaged in organization of symbolic wedding ceremonies.
I always venture further a field and strive for higher professionalism. Among many various workshops, master classes and seminars attended by me I’d mention:
* Lectures by Alexander Vasiliev: «Modern fashion trends», «History of make-up».
* Seminars of Konstantin Bogomolov: «Professional image design: Working with a private client.» «Fashion of the XXI century: all styles and directions.» Stylish image: theory and design. " «Professional image design: work in the fashion industry.»
* Seminar of Jana Pavlidis: «Image-analysis of fashion trends».
* Jeanne Dubski's seminar: «Icons of the twentieth century style: fashionable stylizations of retro-images».
* School of Alexander Vasiliev: «Style, Interior and Fashion.»
* Master Class Oleg Titiaev: «Fashion and Beauty Photogallery»
* Master Class by Alexander Morderer: «Commercial photography from idea to incarnation»
* Master Classes Photographers: Marina Stenko, Anton Burchak, Anatoly Kasyanov.
What I'm photographing:
- Wedding photo shoots (painting, walking, if necessary, and tremulous preparations for the celebration, as well as celebrations with guests);
- Love story (usually small romantic photosession up to 3 hours, during which I try to capture feelings - tenderness and warmth, caring and affection, or maybe passion and passion - what kind do you have?)
- Photo tours of Marmaris! I live here and, believe me, I know what to show you, so that the photo session becomes an exciting and informative walk with a lot of emotions captured in the photo;
- Individual photo sessions of various formats;
- Fashion, advertising photography (including subject photography for catalogs);
- Creating a portfolio of models (model portfolio or beech);
- Photojournalism (reportage, photo stories);
- Documentary family photography (the possibility of cooperation for several years - creating a story about your life in photographs).